Grow Your Leadership Skills to Meet the Demands of the New World of Work
Your Virtual Ticket Includes:
- Access to the nation’s leading workplace strategists
- Three (3) sessions with LIVE speaker Q&A
- One (1) expert-led facilitated networking session (if you’ve already purchased your ticket – click HERE to tell us about your networking preferences.)
- Additional networking with your peers to forge long-lasting connections
- On-demand playback of the Workplace Summit content until May 21st
@ $100 per person
- Keeping teams engaged, productive, and growing (featuring Malcolm Gladwell)
- Advancing justice, equity, and inclusion as a virtual manager (featuring Ijeoma Oluo)
- Managing in a post-pandemic paradigm (featuring Thomas Friedman moderated by Rana Foroohar)
- How to network virtually (featuring Cate Luzio)
- Adjusting leadership styles for remote and hybrid models
*Check back soon for complete agenda!
Past Summit Attendees Say:
The Massachusetts Conference for Women, one of four sister conferences in the Conferences for Women network, held its first Workplace Summit in 2015. The inaugural event hosted 1000 mid-level leaders (women and men) across all functions and industries. With a focus specifically around gender partnership, the Summit armed managers with tools to help them advance gender equity and create workplaces that work for everyone.
Since its inception, Workplace Summits have also been offered in Pennsylvania and California. Over the last seven years, the agenda has expanded beyond gender partnerships to address equity, intersectionality, DEI, communication, innovation and many others. Some past speakers include: Brené Brown, Celeste Headlee, Adam Grant, Cindy Robbins, Vernā Myers, Wade Davis, Shawn Achor, Cy Wakeman, Zainab Salbi and Abby Wambach.