About the Conferences for Women
The Conferences for Women harness the collective wisdom, experience and energy of inspirational women and men of all ages and backgrounds in service of our values: supporting and giving back to our growing nationwide community. We are committed to helping close the pay gap, eliminate gender discrimination and achieve parity in company leadership and on corporate boards.
At our annual nonpartisan, nonprofit events, we bring together thousands of active professionals to connect, renew, and find inspiration in community. It’s a community we need now more than ever.
Upcoming In-Person and Virtual Events:
- Navigating Ageism at Work: The Forgotten DEI Factor – Thursday, February 16, 2023
- California Conference for Women – March 1 & 2, 2023
- Mar. 1 In-Person (Santa Clara): Featuring Constance Wu, Kelly Corrigan, Gail Devers, Shawn Achor, DJ Umami, Charlene Li, Gabby Rivera, and more!
- Mar. 2 Virtual: Featuring Misty Copeland, Naomi Osaka, Ginni Rometty, Alex Scott, Ellen McGirt, & more amazing speakers to be announced. Plus, session replay for 30 days!
- Learn more
- Pennsylvania Conference for Women — FALL 2023 / Registration opens in April
- Texas Conference for Women — FALL 2023 / Registration opens in May
- Massachusetts Conference for Women — FALL 2023 / Registration opens in June
To learn more about each Conference and sign up for email updates, click on the links below:
Replay past sessions from our Justice, Equity, and Inclusion Speaker Series:
- Seen and Supported: Non-Apparent Disabilities in the Workplace (held September 21, 2022)
- Upstander or Bystander? Support AAPI Communities (held May 25, 2022)
- How To Break Through Fatigue & Inaction On JEI (held March 24, 2022)
- Speaking Of Race: The Language To Move Forward (held October 26, 2021)
- Creating a Culture of Compassion (held August 11, 2021)
- Brave Dialogues: Having Difficult Conversations (held June 3, 2021)
- The Cost of Racism: Cultivating Transparent Workplaces from the Inside (held March 25, 2021)
- Black Fatigue: Racism and its Impacts on Mental Health (held January 28, 2021)
Support the Conference as a Sponsor
Showcase your corporate support for diversity and inclusion through a customized sponsorship. Conferences for Women can help to address priorities including employee development, thought leadership, employer branding and business development to name a few.
To learn more, please contact Wendy Morris at [email protected].