Registration is NOW OPEN for:
- The Pennsylvania Conference for Women (Nov. 10) featuring Simone Biles, Brené Brown, Laverne Cox, Glenn Close, & more!
Registration Opens Soon for:
- The California Conference for Women (Mar. 2)
NEW: Sign up to attend a Virtual Career Fair—for free!
- Hosted by the Pennsylvania Conference for Women (Nov. 9) – flexible & remote positions available
- Additional Virtual Career Fairs in MA & CA coming soon!
Justice, Equity, and Inclusion Series sessions now available for replay:
- Creating a Culture of Compassion (held August 11, 2021)
- Brave Dialogues: Having Difficult Conversations (held June 3, 2021)
- The Cost of Racism: Cultivating Transparent Workplaces from the Inside (held March 25, 2021)
- Black Fatigue: Racism and its Impacts on Mental Health (held January 28, 2021)
To learn more about each virtual Conference and get your tickets, click on the links below:
About the Conferences for Women
The Conferences for Women harness the collective wisdom, experience and energy of inspirational women and men of all ages and backgrounds in service of our values: supporting and giving back to our growing nationwide community. We are committed to helping close the pay gap, eliminate gender discrimination and achieve parity in company leadership and on corporate boards.
Support the Conference as a Sponsor
Showcase your corporate support for diversity and inclusion through a customized sponsorship. Conferences for Women can help to address priorities including employee development, thought leadership, employer branding and business development to name a few.
To learn more, please contact Wendy Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org.