Find Out About Our Upcoming Events:
- Pennsylvania Conference for Women (Oct 6 & 7, 2022)
- Texas Conference for Women (Nov 9 & 10, 2022)
- Massachusetts Conference for Women (Nov 30 & Dec 1, 2022)
- California Conference for Women (Mar 1 & 2, 2023)
To learn more about each Conference and sign up for email updates, click on the links below:
Replay past sessions from our Justice, Equity, and Inclusion Speaker Series:
- Upstander or Bystander? Support AAPI Communities (held May 25, 2022)
- How To Break Through Fatigue & Inaction On JEI (held March 24, 2022)
- Speaking Of Race: The Language To Move Forward (held October 26, 2021)
- Creating a Culture of Compassion (held August 11, 2021)
- Brave Dialogues: Having Difficult Conversations (held June 3, 2021)
- The Cost of Racism: Cultivating Transparent Workplaces from the Inside (held March 25, 2021)
- Black Fatigue: Racism and its Impacts on Mental Health (held January 28, 2021)
About the Conferences for Women
The Conferences for Women harness the collective wisdom, experience and energy of inspirational women and men of all ages and backgrounds in service of our values: supporting and giving back to our growing nationwide community. We are committed to helping close the pay gap, eliminate gender discrimination and achieve parity in company leadership and on corporate boards.
Support the Conference as a Sponsor
Showcase your corporate support for diversity and inclusion through a customized sponsorship. Conferences for Women can help to address priorities including employee development, thought leadership, employer branding and business development to name a few.
To learn more, please contact Wendy Morris at [email protected].