When it comes to building or growing your business, “hope is not a strategy,” says Tory Johnson.
As the CEO of Spark and Hustle and a weekly contributor to ABC’s “Good Morning America,” Tory has talked to thousands of business owners across the country.
In our free teleclass Sept. 24, Tory shared the tips she’s learned from successful women entrepreneurs including:
Liz Lange, maternity designer
Laura Geller, QVC cosmetics queen
Lisa Price, founder of Carol’s Daughter
Rhoda Olsen, CEO of Great Clips
Julia Baker, founder, head chef and CEO of Julia Baker Confections
Jess Weiner, global ambassador for Dove’s self-esteem campaign
Jill Strahan, Tastefully Simple
Barbara Corcoran, real estate mogul, seen on ABC’s Shark Tank
Gigi Butler, founder of Gigi’s Cupcakes
Gina Bianchini, founder and former CEO, Ning Network and founder, MightyBell.com
Tory outlined what the most successful business owners have in common and discussed important tactics including:
- Be persistent
- Pay attention to trends
- How to change yourself to get what you want without blaming others
- How to wisely choose your network and “esteem team”
- Know your numbers: get a serious handle on your costs, the value of your time and talent, and what people will pay for your goods or services
- How to get the right people talking about you and your business
- How to deal with your personal life and challenges while building a business
Listen to this 20-minute teleclass and meet Tory Johnson at the Oct. 2 Pennsylvania Conference for Women Spark and Hustle Small Business Boot Camp.
You have the right to achieve the success you want for yourself!