A Groundbreaking Virtual Gathering
— March 14, 2024 —
11:00 a.m. — 6:00 p.m. ET
10:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m. CT
8:00 a.m. — 3:00 p.m. PT
Now, for the first time, these women and others from across the nation will come together in one digital space on March 14, 2024, during Women’s History Month.
Power in Numbers
Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
Two-time Booker Prize-winning Author of over 50 books, including The Handmaid’s Tale
Emmy, Golden Globe & SAG award-winning Actress, Director, Producer
Editor-in-Chief, Vanity Fair
Editor-in-chief, Design Observer
Best-selling Author, Creator & Host, Terrible Thanks for Asking and It’s Going to Be OK podcasts
Musician, Japanese Breakfast; Author, Crying in H Mart
The Conferences for Women events attract some of the most dynamic women leaders in the world – including Nobel Laureates, CEOs, and the most influential thought leaders of our day.
They spark new careers and new connections through a strong, supportive community. And they provide actionable advice from the nation’s leading experts on advancing at work and home.
How to Attend:
- Already registered for a 2023 Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Texas Conferences for Women? Or the 2024 California Conference for Women? You’re in luck! You will receive a complimentary ticket.
- For everyone else, tickets are now on sale — and early bird pricing is in effect through Nov. 11th!
Full access to a day of programming that includes:
- Immersive full day learning experience featuring “best of” programming from CFW regions infused with brand new content.
- Two separate keynote sessions featuring multiple speakers (a few you may have heard from at an in-person event, and some you have not!)
- Access to 12 curated breakout sessions across leadership, career, JEI and personal development tracks, including access to speakers in live audience Q&A.
- Re-vamped Interactive Hall, including:
- A Virtual Learning Stage with NEW content featuring experts leading mini-masterclasses on the most timely and relevant issues facing women today.
- Robust Career Connection opportunities, including complimentary Resume Review and Career Coaching (SIGN UP EARLY on March 14th, space is limited); curated career content and access to partner job openings.
- Structured and informal networking and mentoring experiences connecting you to women in your region AND across the globe.
- Virtual Environment Opens at 9:30 AM ET / 8:30 AM CT / 6:30 AM PT
- Sessions Begin at 11:00 AM ET / 10:00 AM CT / 8:00 AM PT
- Event Ends at 6:00 PM ET / 5:00 PM CT / 3:00 PM PT /
Confirmed Breakout Speakers:
Career & Leadership Expert and Author, Next, Move, Best Move: Transitioning into a Career You’ll Love
Founder, Cabral Co, Inclusion Strategist and Author, Say More About That
Leadership & DEI Speaker, Coach, Consultant and Traine
Psychologist, Professor & New York Times best-selling Author, Platonic
Author, Essential Labor
Co-founder, Future Forum
PhD, Author & Executive Coach
Writer, Artist & best-selling Author, Saving Time: Discovering a Life Beyond the Clock
Creative Leadership expert and New York Times best-selling Author, Find Your Unicorn Space
Best-Selling Author; Former VP, Talent and Development, Comedy Central
Founder, Reset & Author, The Karma of Success: Spiritual Strategies to Free Your Inner Genius
Executive Coach & Human Systems Expert
National Conference Sponsors:
The following inclusive workplaces share our commitment to gender equity and this event would not be possible without them… thank you!