When is the Conference?
The National Conference will be held Thursday, March 14, 2024 (online) from:
- 11:00 a.m. — 6:00 p.m. ET
- 10:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m. CT
- 8:00 a.m. — 3:00 p.m. PT.
Will the 2024 National Conference be in-person or virtual?
The National Conference is a virtual offering.
When does registration open?
Registration is now OPEN!
Join our email list for updates and registration announcements!
How much does a ticket to the Conference cost?
How do I register?
Register on our website starting October 11, 2023.
Remember, attendees of the 2023 PA, TX, and MA Conferences and the 2024 CA Conference are already registered for the virtual National Conference!
How can I pay?
You can pay by credit card or check. Purchase orders are not accepted. If you pay by check, we will secure and hold your tickets for 10 business days. If we do not receive payment within that time frame, your tickets will be released.
Are discounts available for group registrations?
No, discounts are not available for groups.
Can I buy multiple tickets now, even if I don’t know who will use them?
Absolutely! You can purchase now and submit all attendee contact information later.
What does my ticket include?
- An immersive full-day learning experience featuring “best of” programming from recent in-person Conference events — allowing you to experience sessions from our sister markets. Plus some brand-new curated sessions!
- Two separate keynote sessions featuring multiple speakers (a few you may have seen at an in-person CFW event, and some you have not!)
- Access to 12 breakout sessions across leadership, career, JEI and personal development tracks, including access to speakers in live audience Q&A.
- Revamped Interactive Hall including:
- A Virtual Learning Stage with NEW content, featuring experts leading mini-masterclasses on the most timely and relevant issues facing women today.
- Robust career resources including complimentary Resume Review and Career Coaching*, curated career content and access to partner job openings.
- Structured and informal networking and mentor experiences, connecting you to women in your region AND across the globe.
- On-demand viewing of breakout sessions until April 14, 2024.
*Career services are available on a first-come, first-served basis and space is limited. Sign up opens on 3/14.
Who are the speakers?
How many breakout sessions can I participate in?
Attendees can participate in a total of three breakout sessions on Conference day; however, all sessions will be available for on-demand viewing until April 14th, 2024. Watch all twelve sessions on your own schedule!
Do I have to sign up in advance to participate in the Breakout Sessions?
No, advance sign-up is not required. We encourage you to review our forthcoming agenda in advance so you can plan out your day.
Is this a webinar or a Zoom meeting?
No. This is an immersive and interactive environment with many opportunities to engage, chat and connect with fellow attendees.
What platform are you using?
The National Conference is powered by MEETYOO, a global digital event platform for events of all kinds, from traditional conferences to employee communications to marketing programs. MEETYOO is committed to the highest security standards, so as you participate in the conference, your data is always safe.
Is the Conference only for women?
The Conference is open to all.
Will there be closed captioning for all sessions?
Will the Conference be available for playback?
Yes, with the exception of keynote sessions, which will only be available live. All breakout sessions and Learning Bursts will be available for on-demand viewing until April 14th, 2024. Career Coaching and Resume Review are also available until April 14th, subject to availability.
Are group viewing tickets available?
No. One ticket enables one person to watch from their own personal computer or handheld device.
Can I share the Conference with my team?
No, login information cannot be shared. If two devices try to enter the Conference simultaneously using the same login information, both will be expelled from the Conference environment.
If my plans change, can I get a refund?
No. However, you may transfer your ticket to someone else. Please remember by purchasing your ticket(s), you are agreeing to the terms of this policy and forfeit your right to dispute charges.
Can my company sponsor the National Conference for Women?
Yes! Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Who produces the Conference?
The National Conference for Women is brought to you by the Pennsylvania, Texas, Massachusetts, and California Conferences for Women.
If you have other questions, please reach out directly to [email protected].