Get Your Question Answered on Women Amplified, the Podcast from the Conferences for Women!
As you navigate the ups and downs of your career and life, many women are grappling with similar issues to yours.
Now, Women Amplified is here to help, giving you the chance to work with an expert to get your problems solved in a new segment called “That’s A Good Question.” Here’s how it works:
- Tell us about a problem you are experiencing at work or in life;
- If selected, we’ll hook you up with podcast host and communications expert Celeste Headlee to problem-solve as a guest on an upcoming episode of Women Amplified. (Don’t worry; you can stay anonymous!)
Here are some examples to get you started:
- My manager is awful. Is it okay to go over his head to talk to his boss? If so, how do I do that?
- How do I know if it’s the right time to start my own business?
- I love my job, but I don’t want to do it 24/7. How can I reestablish work/life boundaries after the pandemic completely erased them?
- Is it worth it to go back to school and get a master’s degree?
- I left the workforce to focus on my family, and now I’m finding it hard to break back in. Help!
- How do I tell my husband that I need him to do more of the housework? He says he does just as much as I do, but he’s wrong.
Real People. Action-Based Problem Solving. Expert Advice.
Please fill out the form below to be considered as a guest on a special problem-solving episode of Women Amplified: