What are you struggling with in 2023? Tell us below, and Women Amplified may pair you with an expert who can help you through it on an upcoming episode.
As we navigate the ups and downs of career and life, we know that many women are grappling with similar issues — often alone.
Women Amplified is here to help, giving you the chance to work with an expert to get your problems solved in a segment we call “That’s A Good Question.” Here’s how it works:
- Tell us about a problem you are experiencing at work or in life;
- If selected, we’ll hook you up with podcast host and communications expert Celeste Headlee and a guest expert to tag-team your problem and help you work through it on an upcoming episode of Women Amplified. (Don’t worry; you can stay anonymous!)
- We’ll record your conversation, edit lightly, and publish — letting thousands of listeners know they’re not alone, and offering some real-world solutions.
Here are some examples to get you started:
- My manager is awful. Is it okay to go over his head to talk to his boss? If so, how do I do that?
- How do I know if it’s the right time to start my own business?
- I love my job, but I don’t want to do it 24/7. How can I reestablish work/life boundaries after the pandemic completely erased them?
- Is it worth it to go back to school and get a master’s degree?
- I left the workforce to focus on my family, and now I’m finding it hard to break back in. Help!
Real People. Action-Based Problem Solving. Expert Advice.
Please fill out the form below to be considered as a guest on a special problem-solving episode of Women Amplified: