We’re thrilled to welcome you to the 2021 National Workplace Summit, presented by Cisco! Read on for all the information you need to have a successful Summit experience.
Get your Attendee Social Media Toolkit!
How to Participate in the May 6th Summit
This event will take place entirely online. Sessions begin at 1pm Eastern/ 12pm Central/ 10am Pacific, but please note that pre-Summit networking will begin one hour earlier, at 12pm Eastern/ 11am Central/ 9am Pacific.
Click the button below to access the virtual Summit environment:
Log in today using the email address with which you originally registered,* to complete your attendee profile and ensure that your browser is set up for success with the Summit environment.
Your attendee profile is similar to your badge at one of our in-person events, but with enhanced functionality. Share as much or as little information on your profile as you like, but please keep in mind that this information will be visible to other attendees (minus your email address).
*Do not share your login information with anyone. If two people log in using your email at the same time, both will be expelled from the virtual environment. Please note that the login is case-sensitive.
The complete Summit environment will be available starting at 12:00 p.m. EDT on Thursday, May 6th. But we encourage you to click the link above, run a System Check, and make sure you’re happy with your attendee profile now.
You will use this same URL and email address to log in throughout the month, as on-demand programming continues through May 21st.
If you did not purchase your own ticket and your email address is not working, please check with the main registrant for your group to ensure your email was entered correctly in the system. For any other issues you should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Understanding the Schedule
The Summit will run from 12:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m. Eastern/ 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. Central/ 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. Pacific. The first hour is devoted to pre-Summit networking with experts and peers. To participate, you’ll need to sign up in advance here. Summit sessions begin at 1:00 p.m. Eastern/ 12:00 p.m. Central/ 10:00 a.m. Pacific.
The Summit consists of three anchor sessions, each followed by live speaker Q&A; one expert-led virtual networking workshop, a choice of six facilitated networking sessions with peers, and 1:1 mentoring opportunities in the afternoon.
Facilitated networking sessions require advance sign-up here. Mentoring sessions also require advance registration. Sign-up will be available in the “Networking Sessions” room as soon as the virtual environment opens at 11:30am EDT/ 8:30am PDT.
How to Network at a Virtual Event
Because connection is vital to success leading teams, we’ve put together two unique networking opportunities for virtual attendees, as well as a Virtual Networking Guide to help you make the most of your Summit experience. Don’t miss Cate Luzio’s 15-minute workshop on how to successfully network in a virtual environment, available in the Summit environment at 12pm Eastern/ 11am Central/ 9am Pacific.
Thanks to our Official Networking Sponsor Cisco for underwriting these efforts!
• Facilitated networking discussions via live videoconference on May 6th. (Advance sign up required – space is limited, so register early!)
• 1:1 Mentoring sessions give registrants the opportunity for 15-minute one-on-one meetings with experienced leaders who are Conferences for Women board members. Connect and get real time advice on growing your career from industry leaders. (Sign-up required; find a link in the Networking Lounge as soon as the virtual environment opens on May 6th.) Learn more here.
• Public session chats, allowing attendees to communicate with one another while watching sessions.
• Private and group messaging available from every room in the virtual conference environment.
After the Conference
We’ll be sending out a Playbook to all attendees on May 7th, capturing the biggest takeaways from the day.
In case you miss a session, or want to refer back, you are welcome to view all three sessions via replay in the virtual environment through May 21st. Just log in to the Summit environment to view.
Stay Involved Year-Round!
We’re bringing you timely advice and expert voices throughout the year. Stay in touch by:
• Listening to Women Amplified, a podcast from the Conferences for Women that showcases Conference speakers on a variety of timely topics. Find us everywhere you get podcasts, or just ask your smart speaker to play the latest episode.