illustration of couple celebrating financial wins and cash in wallet

Don’t Be Thrown by Headlines – and Celebrate Small Wins

Photo credit: iStockphoto.com (PCH-Vector) Brittney Castro, a Certified Financial Planner who has worked alongside brands ranging from Chase to ETrade to Zoom, started working in the field at 22 – just when everyone was experiencing the Great Recession. She observed, in her words, “everyone freaking out” and wondered why. Logically, she understands that downward cycles […]

Read to Don’t Be Thrown by Headlines – and Celebrate Small Wins Now
woman taking charge of her finances illustration

Be Courageous Enough to Examine Your Feelings about Money. And Then Set Positive Goals

Photo credit: iStockphoto.com (treety) Mollie West Duffy is an expert in organizational development, learning and development, and leadership development and coaching. She previously was an organizational design lead at global innovation firm IDEO and has helped advise and coach leaders and founders at companies including Casper, Google, LinkedIn, Bungalow, and Slack. She is the co-author […]

Read to Be Courageous Enough to Examine Your Feelings about Money. And Then Set Positive Goals Now
tiny female character carries giant dollar bills to bank safe

How to Feel More Financially Secure

Photo credit: iStockphoto.com (lemono) Personal finance expert Farnoosh Torabi likes to say that surveys show that 75 percent of Americans are anxious about their finances – and the other 25 percent are lying.  “We would rather chat about death, our sex lives, and politics before revealing what is in our bank accounts,” she says.  But […]

Read to How to Feel More Financially Secure Now